I wish iPhone should have…
Computer, Inc. have announcement yesterday (Tuesday) that been introduce new phone called iPhone. It like new PDA with whole touch-screen without pen stylus need. I thought it’s so awesome. But after take a good look at their website that show nice details. It seem nice to have some cool features that have Google Maps, SMS, and widgets such as weather status. I love that weather what widgets offer. Web browser is so neat, I could see two different view in horizon or vertical. That’s pretty fun. Ahh, phone gallery, it let me use two finger, just concept as I did on trackpad on my lately iBook. Only it allow me to zoom in/out or something prefernce view. Nice!
I can’t help but to tell something they don’t have that I would like to have as I usually to use on my Treo 700p. Here are few listing, it should be meet my need. That’s only thing I could think of….
- iChat (AOL Instant Message), I would need it to communicate with most of people who I knew, use AIM alot. Notice that SMS look pretty similar to iChat. Is that possible to turn SMS as chat. I guess.
- Webcam conference, I thought it should come with it, but I don’t see in there. Just get idea I could see each other but it make sense since it’s EDGE and isn’t enough speed as EV-DO or 3G.
- Why Cingular? It’s overprice service, I cannot afford it. I thought it’s possible to turn it unlock and use under T-Mobile for frickin cheap rate.
- Is that really running under Mac OS X? If so, it should let me install software to use in there. Installing Photoshop would be most crazy to put in there.
- Video! Sure, take picture in 2 megapixels. So nice, but I’m not sure that would allow to use as camcorder to have a personal video. Have you seen in there? Help!
- Movie or teleivison show seem stay same as current iTunes that doesn’t provide subtitle or closed caption. I think I’ll cry.