August 21, 2008
1. Monthly is narrow expensive for me. I’m happy with Sprint Relay plan with my (ick) Centro) which is only $30 per month. Acknowledge that there is TAP plan for deaf but it’s still bit expensive than the normally which is $50 on 3G and $40 on original (EDGE).
2. There is no copy and paste feature. Imagine that its advance operator system for mobile and yet, it has no copy/paste!
3. Typing would slow me down. Of course, it would take time me to learn. Unfortunately, I couldn’t typing with one hand.
4. I fear that iPhone is like a glasses. Accessories are annoying. I prefer mobile phone in naked and be proud.
5. There is no tethering allow, at&t demand us to pay extra. Whatever I’m on road, I need an Internet on computer unlike seen on mobile phone. Yeah, I know there is Netshare but it keep removed from iTunes store.
6. 3G coverage isn’t great enough compare to EVDO. its better to await until it grow more. The more I will be satisfactory.
7. There is no video recorder mode. Have to buy an application to running iPhone as camcorder.
8. Lack battery, I may eat up battery when use
pushy IMAP e-mail system. I’m medium user on surf web, e-mail and text-message.