Review: Viable VPAD
VPAD which I make small preview on few months ago, have been sold only at DeafNation for best price to own one. Viable sell $99 plus tax. I must say I praise that someone have sell videophone equipment for anyone. I have been told about buy own video and it looks well successful that everybody are crazy over it. So, I brought it from DeafNation in Los Angeles area and review VPAD…
- Easy setup, you hardly need anyone to install for you
- Able to call anyone through Viable’s screenname
- Allow you to use any Video Relay Service
- Great navigator by use touch-screen
- Out and Input Composit such as DVD player, digital camera, etc.
- No battery, use only power adapter like normal videophone
- Power adapter cord is very short
- Touch-screen doesn’t respond, few miss to command, required to make confirm touch-screen through setup to make better respond
- No wireless, have to use USB Wi-Fi adapter (Annoying), use only ethernet cable
- Call person-to-person by use ip-address, if anyone don’t have Viable account or different videophone
- Setup Preference reset if plug power adapter off (Strange, contact and account are storage only)
- Composit input show poor quaity video appear – several dark spot
Final thought, don’t waste to buy one if you want be more freedom anywhere at home and travel. Use laptop with build-in wireless network and webcam is the best to have one, if you can afford one. Otherwise, you can get one when you want for another room, or get one for your family to keep in touch.